Ever wonder why some channels thrive on YouTube and get hundreds of thousands of subscribers, while others struggle to get their videos watched? Channels that put in the time and effort to grow their subscriber base are more likely to see a return on that investment. After all, if you’re not seeing results from your efforts, what does it matter? The question is: how do you improve your channel growth? There are many factors that play into whether or not your videos will grow an audience. If you want to see growth from your channel and make sure you have a strategy in place to achieve that growth, keep reading. YouTube’s algorithms aren’t always accurate at distinguishing between those channels that will grow an audience and those that won’t. In addition, there are so many other factors out of the researcher’s control as well. But even if you already know what it takes to build a successful YouTube channel and channel growth isn’t one of them, you probably didn’t know about the Watch Hours Method until now. Let us explain…
What is the Watch Hours Method?
The Watch Hours Method is a method for calculating how much time a user has spent watching your video. The method is not a precise science and only gives you a general idea of the amount of time a viewer has spent watching your videos. Also, the time a person starts watching a video has no bearing on their finish time.
For example, if someone watches your video for 10 minutes and then stops, they are recorded as having watched for 30 minutes. This can happen as people may watch your video, get bored, and stop watching at some point. The Watch Hours Method is not a precise science. The best way to get an idea of how much time people are spending on your video is by using Google Analytics. You can also compare your channel’s watch time to other channels that are similar in terms of views and watch time. In addition, you can also use the watch hours method to see if your channel is gaining traction. If so, you can use the method to figure out when your videos will upload so that you can plan your content schedule accordingly.
How to use the Watch Hours Method
The steps for using the Watch Hours method are as follows:
- Use Google Analytics to get an idea of how long your viewers are spending on your videos. You can also use other analytics tools to track time on your videos if Google Analytics isn’t available to you.
- To find the average duration of your video, you can enter your video’s title, video title, and video description into YouTube’s search bar.
- Next, take the video’s average duration and divide it by the total number of minutes spent watching your videos. This will give you the average number of minutes per video.
- To find the average number of minutes per video, divide the total number of minutes watched by the total number of videos on your channel.
- To find the total number of videos, go to your YouTube channel and look at the “All Videos” section.
- To find the total number of videos on your channel, add up the numbers for all the videos on your channel.
When to use the Watch Hours Method
As mentioned, the watch hours method is not a precise science and there are many other factors that contribute to whether a video will grow an audience. Still, the watch hours method is a quick way to gauge the popularity of your videos and plan your content schedule accordingly.
For example, if your average video is 5 minutes long and you record two videos per day, then your average video length is 2 minutes. If you look at the average length of other similar channels, you can see if your channel is gaining traction and plan your content schedule accordingly.
Things You’ll Need For The Watch Hours Method
- An Android or iPhone device – You can use a device that records hand movements to track your watch hours. However, you can also use a website to track watch hours.
- A computer or laptop – You’ll need the device to track watch hours on. You can also use a website to track watch hours on a computer.
- A reliable Internet connection – You’ll need to have a reliable Internet connection to record watch hours.
Buy YouTube Watch Hours
There are many methods you can use to track watch hours and they all have their pros and cons. Beyond that, there are also many ways to acquire watch hours, making it difficult to pinpoint exactly how you can use them to track watch hours.
The best way to use watch hours is to buy YouTube watch hours. This is the only way to ensure that you are getting watch hours that are directly related to your videos.
With the purchase of YouTube watch hours, you can use them to track watch hours for as long as you want. Once the watch hours for your videos expire, you can buy more to record new watch hours. You can also buy YouTube watch hours from companies that offer a variety of different packages to choose from.
Benefits of using the Watch Hours Method
- One way to track the popularity of your videos and plan your content schedule accordingly.
- Another method for determining how much time people spend watching your videos, making it an additional metric for your channel growth strategy.
- You can see how popular your videos are and adjust your strategy accordingly.
- You’ll know exactly when your videos will upload so you can plan your content schedule accordingly.
- The purchase of watch hours comes with a variety of different packages to choose from.
Watch Hours Data You’ll Need To Use The Benefit of Using The Watch Hour method
- Generate a report on your watch hours to see which videos people have spent the most time on.
- You’ll need the duration of your video, the number of minutes watched, and the total number of videos on your channel.
- You’ll also need your channel’s view count and total number of views.
- You can get these numbers from your YouTube channel.
- You’ll need these numbers to generate a report on your watch hours to see which videos people have spent the most time on.
- You can also use the watch hours method to see if your channel is gaining traction and plan your content schedule accordingly.
Buy YouTube Watch Hours
The Watch Hours Method works best for boosting your subscriber count on YouTube, but what if you want to use it for Instagram as well? There’s no way to calculate how long your Instagram audience will spend watching your video, and you can’t buy YouTube Watch Hours to figure that out either. Thankfully, there is a solution that doesn’t require you to calculate the data or add it to your spreadsheet. You can buy YouTube Watch Hours on Fiverr. With Fiverr, you can hire someone to make a YouTube video for you or create your own video. The best part is that you only need to pay $5 for the service. The person you hire will do the following: Open a channel on your YouTube channel.
Benefits of using the Watch Hours Method
The Watch Hours Method allows you to find out how many people are watching your videos for a certain amount of time, as well as where they are watching from. Knowing where people are viewing your videos is important, as it will help you understand your audience better. You can see where your videos are being viewed and where you can improve the viewing experience for your viewers. Watch Hours can tell you the total number of views your video has, as well as the time spent watching. You can use this information to create better content for your channel. You can also use the method as a pilot to see how many people watch your videos and where they’re viewing them. Once you know how many people are watching your videos, you can create better content and improve your channel.