TWITCH TV is an exciting streaming platform that has many different shows, and games for the users to involve themselves in. You can connect with it for free but you need a subscription for some of the exclusively provided activities.
TWITCH TV activation is required before streaming on it, it can be activated differently on different devices.
Creation of Account on Twitch TV
Creation of an account is necessary for a new user, to create an account certain steps are followed :
- Open https://www.twitch.tv/ from the browser
- Click on the signup option
- Fill up the required details like username, password, email address, phone number, etc.
- Click on sign up after all the details
- You are ready with your Twitch TV account.
Creation of Twitch TV Account on Mobile Device:
- Go to the App store which you use and search the TWITCH TV app there, it is available on Apple as well as Google App store.
- Open the app and signup with the required details.
- After the sign up an activation code would be sent to the filed mobile number or email address . Enter the TWITCH Activate code for activation . You are ready to stream with your TWITC TV app .
Activation of Twitch TV on Playstation
TWITCH TV is easily available on the new versions of PlayStation consoles that is 3,4, and 5. These steps can easily be followed for TWITCH TV Activation on PlayStation :
- Download the TWITCH App on your Play console.
- Click on Sign In.
- Use your previously made credentials to log in your account.
- You will be shown a TWITCH Activate code, copy it, and go to twitch. tv/activate from the browser
- Paste the activation code and click on Activate, this will make the service ready for you.
You can easily Activate your TWITCH Account on different devices using the same.