For a thrilling ride over dunes through Dubai’s Red Desert, our Dubai Desert safari Guide will take you by (4×4) Four Wheel Drive. You’ll drive through the heart of the desert, where you’ll be high above it all. Watch the sunset, with its orange glow illuminating the rippling sands around you as it fades away as the sun goes down.
The moment we arrived at our desert camp. Enjoy a thrilling camel ride. Coffee and Dates is an Arabian drink that tastes great. You can relax on comfortable cushions while having your hands painted with henna designs. It’s a lot of fun to see belly dancers, Tanoura dancers, fire performers, and Arab music on this tour. The buffet dinner is a lot of fun as well.
This tour package has everything you need to have the best time sandboarding in the desert. Getting in a 4X4 Land Cruiser and going to the place you’re going on a big adventure is fun. Afterwards, stop for a drink; enjoy sandboarding from high dunes to sliding down before the sunset scene. Take a camel ride, get henna done and take pictures in traditional Arab clothes when the sun goes down. We’ll take you to our desert camp then. Arabian coffee, tea, cold water, soft juice, and soft drinks will be served with a BBQ buffet dinner at the event. You’ll see belly dance, fire show, and Tanoura dance while having dinner at the hotel.
Red Dune Desert Safari in Dubai Highlights
- It’s a great way to see the Arabian Desert in all its glory on the thrilling Red Dune Safari in Dubai.
- With the Belly Dance Show, Tanoura Show, and Fire Show, you’ll have even more fun when you go.
- At a BBQ dinner, enjoy both vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.
- Get a chance to look great in traditional Arabic clothes and get a picture of it.
- Enjoy the comfortable and hassle-free pickup and drop-off service from 4X4 cars.
About the Red Dune Safari with BBQ Dinner:
Enjoy a Red Dune Desert Safari in Dubai and be amazed by the views of the Arabian Desert. This is the most exciting thing for people who like to go on adventures. There will be live music, cultural events, and comfortable 4X4 vehicles to ride in. Stop in the middle of the desert to relax, enjoy the views, and take pictures of the weird things that happen. Ancient Bedouin traditions, like Henna Painting, Shisha Painting, and BBQ Dinner, will make you feel right at home in the Arabian world!.
Cheap travel deals:- Travel Deals Right Now: The Perfect Destinations to Visit Right Now
About the Activity:
- Take a cab from your hotel in Dubai to start this trip around 2:30 PM.
- Take a 4X4 air-conditioned vehicle for a thrilling dune-bashing ride while drinking as many drinks as possible.
- This safari will let you uniquely see the Arabian Desert, with a stop where you can take pictures and relax after a lot of fun.
- Then, you’ll go to the desert camp, where Arabs welcome you.
- See how the Bedouins lived in the past by making henna, smoking shisha, sandboarding, or quad biking.
- Then, you’ll be served a delicious BBQ dinner and enjoy traditional entertainment, like belly dancing, fire shows, and more, at the event.
- Ride in well-maintained and comfortable cars to get to your destinations.
- Pick you up from your hotel, location, or home in Dubai and Sharjah.
- Pick up: To go on an adventure, you need 4×4 Land Cruisers. Safari and Camp
- Through Camel Farms:
- A lot of people go Dune Bashing and drive to get to the high Dune (with photo stop)
- Half an hour of Dune Bashing at the Lahbab Desert by a Safari License Professional Driver ( Known as Red Dunes)
At the Camp:
- Welcome to Camp is done the old-fashioned way with Arabic Tea, Coffee, and a cake.
- Sweets are made with Arabic ingredients and fruits that are in season.
- Sheesha Facility (Apple Flavor) Hubbly Bubbly’ is a place to smoke.
- All you have to do is wear an Arab dress, and I’ll take
- Camel riding is free.
- Free sandboarding for all ages
- The Henna Painting is free.
- With unlimited water, tea, coffee, and soft drinks, you’ll be able to get some rest and stay cool.
- Barbecue and an international buffet dinner (Vegetarian & Non-vegetarian dishes)
- There is a lot of light and sound on stage and around the Camp Belly Dance Show. The show is on traditional Arabic music, and it’s very good.
- Drop off your hotel, location, and home in Dubai and Sharjah.