Did your friends or colleagues ever ask that you look tired today? Maybe they saw your under eyes and found it out. Anyone working day & night and leading a stressful life knows that the constant “no sleep” situation is real. You might start looking for various ways to treat the dark circles on Google- and surely land upon a website that offers dark circles cream. You are on the right path!
The formation of dark circles under the eyes is a common skincare problem that equally affects both men and women. Also, dark circles are an easy to invite skin problem, but it is not so easy when it comes to throwing this problem. But, with the perfect dark circles cream that is a powerhouse of essential nutrients, you can ensure they fade away and keep your under-eye area radiant.
How do dark circles affect your appearance?
Skincare experts believe that certain factors cause these dark circles and puffy bags. However, digging deeper will explain numerous causes of dark circles that need your attention. Apart from using a natural and toxin-free dark circles cream, there are some ways and treatments that can easily banish those under-eye dark circles.
Dark circles tend to make you look different and can take a toll on one’s professional and personal outlook, making you look older and tired. Hence getting rid of dark circles is important for your overall confidence. This article will quickly take you through the causes of dark circles, tips to prevent dark circles, and some ways to minimize dark circles under the eyes.
What Causes Dark Circles Under the Eyes?
Dark circles can vary in color, form, and spread. So, let us look at the underlying causes of dark circles under the eyes.
- Fatigue: Irregular sleep cycles that do not give the body enough time to rest is the most common cause of panda eyes. Deprivation of sleep can cause your eyes to look puffy and darker.
- Increasing Screen Time: The increasing usage of smartphones, tablets, and laptops causes strain on your eyes, leading to dark circles. These gadgets emit high-energy visible rays that damage the sensitive skin around the eyes.
- Aging: Aging causes collagen breakdown in the skin, leading to fat loss under the eyelids that make the under-eye area appear hollow, making dark circles prominent. It can be easily treated with a daily skincare regimen that includes CTM and applying the natural dark circles cream.
- Dehydration: Prolonged exposure to harmful environmental elements can cause inadequate hydration and overproduction of melanin, making the area around the eyes look darker. The longer it persists, the worse it becomes for your eyes.
- Nutritional Deficiencies: Due to various lifestyle factors such as improper diet and exposure to harmful environmental elements, our bodies cannot generate healthy blood cells that carry oxygen to tissues, leading to dark circles.
Tip: Are you a first-time parent and worried about your baby’s dried lips? If yes, you need to treat them right away with a natural lip balm for kids that gives 12-hour moisturization.
4 Proven Tips to Reduce Dark Spots Under the Eyes
If followed for a long time, the factors mentioned above and lifestyle habits can worsen. But there are plenty of ways to prevent puffing of your under-eyes and reduce the appearance of dark circles.
- Maintain your skincare regime properly: The key to getting fresh and deeply hydrated skin is to cleanse it, tone it, and moisturize it properly. It leads to healthy blood cells that treat pigmentation under the eyes.
- Use an Under Eye Cream: Dark circles would not get away easily. The area under the eye is sensitive and thus needs to be treated with an effective natural solution such as Mamaearth Dark Circles Cream. It will help stimulate collagen production, reduce the appearance of dark circles, reduce melanin production, keep the skin hydrated, and drive out impurities from the skin cells.
- Exercise Regularly: Moderate daily physical activity is crucial to ensure blood circulation in the body as it promotes the generation of new blood cells, improving the quality of the skin. Also, it flushes out all lead-based toxins from the body.
- Getting Enough Sleep: Setting a consistent sleep pattern every day helps build a sleep cycle that corrects major health problems, including reducing dark circles. In addition, ensure you can get the rest of 7-8 hours at night.
We recommend you sprinkle a few drops of Lavender oil on your pillowcase and apply the dark circles cream under the eye area, which will help fight the concern while you are asleep.
How Can You Minimize Dark Circles Under Eyes?
Before you head to a dermatologist, check out these at-home natural treatments that will help your under-eye area see the light.
- Try a Cold Compress: Wrapping a few ice cubes in a washcloth and putting them on a cold compress can help constrict the blood vessels that cause dark circles.
- Trying a simple Eye Massage: This 30-second gentle massage around your eye area with an effective dark circle cream or a soothing oil such as tea tree oil or coconut oil can bring the blood flow to the area.
- Go with Sliced Cucumbers: Cucumber contains bioactive compounds and vitamins that help neutralize free radicals and build collagen while keeping the skin hydrated.
- Let Vitamin C do its Magic: Rich in antioxidants and minerals, lemon helps increase the dermal thickness under the eye, which helps conceal the blood vessels that become due to thinning of the skin. You can easily apply fresh lemon juice to your under-eyes.
- Letting the Green Tea Soak those Bags: Placing soaked and cooled tea bags on your eyes is another way to reduce puffiness and dark circles. They contain caffeine and antioxidants that stimulate blood circulation, shrinking blood vessels.
- Nourishing the Under-Eyes with Almond Oil and Vitamin E Oil: Mixing the equal amounts of Vitamin E Oil and Almond Oil and massaging it under your eye area will help significantly reduce the dark circles and make them disappear if done regularly.
- Remove your Eye Makeup Remover: Do not forget to remove the makeup as soon as you get home after a long tiring day. It helps the skin get the oxygen required to heal the inflammations caused by makeup. Do switch to an effective water-based product to remove makeup. Also, keep in mind to treat your face area with a natural oil-free moisturizer and under-eye area with soothing dark circles cream by Mamaearth.
Lip care for young children
The changing weather will cause various imbalances in your skin and your little ones. Therefore, it becomes crucial to pamper them with an effective moisturization solution. Your little one’s lips are sensitive and prone to dryness. So, it becomes mandatory for you to take care of those pink lips with natural lip balm for kids by Mamaearth, which offers 12-hour moisturization and heals dry & chapped lips.
Wrapping it up
Over time, the sensitive skin under your eyes becomes thinner and more prone to dark circles. However, there are certain remedies you need to follow at home to reduce the appearance of dark circles by providing proper nourishment.
We recommend you use our Mamaearth Dark Circles Cream to treat your under-eye puffiness, making your skin look young. Also, when taking care of your baby’s lips, we suggest you try Mamaearth Lip Balm for kids because it features only safe and natural ingredients that provide the required nourishment.